Due to Motorola site reorganization, these links are broken.
- 68HC11 Reference manuals, datasheets, application notes.
- 68HC12 Reference manuals, datasheets, application notes.
- Motorola 68HC11, HC12, HC16 EABI working group.
- Free Software Foundation Savannah site.
- Free Software Foundation main site.
- Gnu Compiler Collection main site.
- [Sourceware http://sources.redhat.com/ Sourceware]
- Red Hat Sourceware. This site hosts several GNU projects and others
including the Binutils, Gdb, Newlib, Insight, Source Navigator, ...
- Oliver Thamm's HC12 Web.
- Roger's Embedded Microcontrollers Home Page
- Patrice KADIONIK
- Microprocessor and microcontroller pages
You will find in this page pointers to several sites that provide binaries and/or sources for tools and IDEs (Integrated Development Environments) for Windows platforms.
- Mingw32 tools (official site). It is recommended to install MSYS which provides make, sh and other utilities needed to build GEL.
- Embedded GNU IDE (Eric Engler). Supports gcc and GEL.
- Syn Text Editor.
- Mingw32 tools, that is Mumit Khan's GNU tools. You will find here many Unix tools that have been ported for Windows NT: make, shell, gcc, ... If you want to use make, be sure to get a shell (like zsh
or any other).
- Here are some ports of common GNU utilities to native Win32. In this context, native means the executables do only depend on the Microsoft C-runtime (msvcrt.dll) and not an emulation layer like that provided by Cygwin tools.
- VIDE. IDE for Windows and Linux platforms. Supports Gcc.
- XEmacs. The famous Emacs editor/IDE. Syntax coloring, automatic indentation, multi language (C, C++, Java, Ada, Python, Perl, Lisp, HTML, asm, ...), incremental search, tag search, many modes (compile, gdb, mail, news, browser, shell, ...), and more and more and more. You can get the binaries for Windows at: [ftp://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/binary-kits/win32/]
- XEmacs. The famous Emacs editor/IDE. Syntax coloring, automatic indentation, multi language (C, C++, Java, Ada, Python, Perl, Lisp, HTML, asm, ...), incremental search, tag search, many modes (compile, gdb, mail, news, browser, shell, ...), and more and more and more.
- [Clifford Heath 68HC11 loader]
- DL11 does however have a good connect mode (terminal emulator), which allows you to connect in ASCII (with or without local echo), HEX (input and/or output), and can do MIDI (Music Instrument Digital Interface) output interpretation to readable ASCII.
- [Glenn Harris downloader]
- [Luuk van Dijk boot loader for Unix]
- This loader uses the BFD library and is therefore able to read ELF files.
68HC11 Loader & Debugger
68HC11 Objalloc Utility
The object allocate (objalloc) utility reassigns/renames the text sections of object files based on a size constraint. It is provided by John Volpe.